Travel Lanka guide features article on Sri Lanka’s culture, heritage, people and nature and carries in-depth information on custom formalities and where to go, what to see, what to do and an accomodation listings of places to stay.
This Month in Travel Lanka Guide
- Sinhabahu – The most admirable Sri Lankan Drama
- Jumpers – It is arguably a risky venture
- Mirissa – Things to do in Mirissa
- Jaffna at last – Mysterious and astonishing holy sites
- Cycling Tours – Mountain Biking in Sri Lanka
- Tea & Experience Factory – Theme Resorts & Spas
A product of Pace Publishers; ‘Travel Lanka’ is a comprehensive, in-depth monthly digest focused on providing most up to date travel information to tourists. Celebrating 25 years. Sri Lanka Tourism's official travel guide, Travel Lanka guide is available at the travel information counters.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news and deals!
No 1630 /4, S.W. Perera Mawatha,
Tel: + (94) 11 286 43 16